The hard-rail low-damping vertical machining center is suitable for large and medium-sized mold processing. Its Y-axis stroke can reach 700mm. The three-axis transmission mode——direct transmission, large axial thrust, wide base and four-track support structure.
All castings are cast from Meehan material. After casting, the parts are annealed. The surface of the guide rail is quenched and heat treated and precision ground. The contact surface of the slide has wear-resistant fluorinated resin (RULONAR) with low damping and low friction coefficient. And other characteristics.
(1) The cooling system and the oil cooler cool the machining and cutting spindles;
(2) Lubricate the transmissions by the lubrication system to reduce the friction resistance and increase the service life of the machine;
(3) It can be equipped with a dedicated chip conveyor for concentrated chip removal;
(4) It can be equipped with a tool magazine to implement automatic tool change, saving time for tool change;
(5) Horizontal (fourth axis) motion can be achieved with the fourth axis and the rotary table.
1. Environmental protection and no pollution. Because there will be no oil and mist sprayed out, the surrounding environment will not be contaminated.
2. The oil supply is accurate. By adding a regulating valve, the oil can be delivered to the lubrication points such as the spindle and the screw according to different needs;
3. There is no problem of difficulty in atomization of high viscosity lubricating oil; suitable for any oil product;
4. Automatic detection and monitoring. It can detect whether the lubricating oil is normal. If the lubrication is poor, it can stop the alarm and avoid the abnormal operation of the equipment.
5. It is especially suitable for the rolling bearing of the main shaft. It has a certain air cooling effect, which can reduce the operating temperature of the bearing and thus prolong the service life of the main shaft.
6. Low fuel consumption and cost saving.