WCB is the valve material, as detailed in the "Standard Specification for ASTM A216 Fusible Welded Carbon Steel Castings for High Temperatures".
Carbon (C) ≤ 0.302
Manganese (Mn) ≤ 1.002
Phosphorus (P) ≤ 0.04
Sulfur (S) ≤ 0.045
Silicon (Si) ≤ 0.60
Note: For every 0.01% decrease in C, Mn can be increased by 0.04%, but the maximum Mn cannot be higher than 1.28%.
Rel ≥ 250MPa
A ≥ 22%
Z ≥ 35%
WCB is a carbon steel casting grade.
Valve: It is a control component in the fluid delivery system. It has functions such as cut-off, regulation, diversion, anti-backflow, voltage regulation, shunt or overflow relief.
Material: material and texture.
The material of the valve is an important factor related to the temperature, pressure and production process that the valve can withstand.
WCB is a commonly used material in valve manufacturing and is a carbon steel casting grade. In WCB, W means weldable, C means casting, and B means the strength grade of carbon cast steel. Here, the strength grade of carbon cast steel is divided into three grades A, B, and C, where: A is lower strength, B is medium strength, and C is higher strength.
Common materials for WCB forgings are carbon steel (carbon steel) as required by ASTM A 216/A 216M. It is an iron-carbon alloy containing less than ≤0.302% carbon. In addition to carbon, it usually contains a small amount of silicon, manganese, sulfur, and phosphorus.
With more than 30 years of casting history, Longzhu Industrial Co., Ltd. has a large number of experienced casting engineers and technicians. Wecan produce castings of various sizes, shapes and materials according to the drawings provided by customers, especially in the field of valve castings. Cooperate with Fortune 500 companies for many years. Quality is particularly prominent in similar industries.
1. What kind of payments methods do you accept?
LC/TT/ and so on.
2. Where are you shipping from?
3. What is the custom product process?
1. Help customer to design, making drawing;
2. Providing free samples + dimension inspection report + material report...;
3. Checking raw material, and inform customer before mass production;
4. Informing customer production schedule weekly;
5. Arrange shipment, and Inform customer in advance 7 days before finishing the order;
6. Before shipment, send the detailed product pictures, dimension inspection report, material report to customer;
7. Welcome customer inspection and the third party inspection;
8. Expressing original document;
9. Contact us for more information.